Traditional, 2-Story,Detached - READING, PA
Quality built home in Green Valley Estates. The home has a first floor master with his and hers walk-in closets, a full bath with jetted tub and the owners remodeled the shower and vanity ( a $17,000 addition). The kitchen features granite counter tops, tile back splash, tile flooring, large pantry, stainless steel appliances and new under counter led lighting. The large dining room, office and living room have beautiful Brazilian hard wood floors. The laundry room is also on the first floor with a side door the the outside. The large 3 car garage has a new professional done epoxy floor. Three more large bedrooms upstairs and another full bath. There is another 1400 sq ft of finished living space in the basement that has a side Bilco door. The rear of the home is all fenced in with a new $10,000 vinyl fence. The owners really took care of this home and made many new improvements. This shows like a model home.
Ed Stauffer of RE/MAX of Reading
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Berks County,
Vol. 11, Issue 04, Page 11.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Oven: Double
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable Ready
- Heating System: Forced Air
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Exterior Construction: Stone; Vinyl Siding
- Alarm System
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Brick; Carpet - Full; Tile; Wood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Breakfast Room
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath; Office; Recreational Room
- Laundry Room