Traditional, 2-Story,Detached - SINKING SPRING, PA
Welcome to your new home. The owners have showed the love of their home with the many improvements and upgrades they did over the last 10 years of ownership. This includes a whole house water system, reverse osmosis in the kitchen, Custom Window treatments, Kitchen upgrades include granite counter tops, travertine backsplash and new lighting, New Roof, New Fencing, Patio cover, New Front door, New tile in upstairs bathroom. The Large Master suite has a vaulted ceiling, very large walk-in closet, full bath with jetted tub, shower and double vanity. This is a large home, about 4324 sq. ft. that includes the finished basement. The basement also has a extra room that could be an office or craft room and there is a separate entrance from the garage. The first floor has H/W floors in most areas including the family room with a gas fire place. This home shows like a model home with the warm neutral colors. The back yard is private and all fenced in. This is one to see.
Ed Stauffer of RE/MAX of Reading
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Berks County,
Vol. 11, Issue 04, Page 11.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable Ready
- Heating System: Forced Air
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Exterior Construction: Stone; Vinyl Siding
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Brick; Carpet - Full; Tile; Wood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Eat-In Kitchen; Full Bath; Full Bath; Game Room; Half Bath; Office
- Laundry Room